Friday, September 16, 2011

Pottery Barn Kids Star Wars Event Tomorrow!

I've been invited to style an event for Pottery Barn Kids to help launch their Star Wars line for the holidays--what fun!  Here's a little sneak peek for you.



Planet and Shooting Star Cookies

I have a lot of work to do before the event tomorrow, but it's starting to come together.

If you're in the Phoenix area, come by the Chandler Fashion Center mall and join me at Pottery Barn Kids for a great sale, lots of Star Wars fun, and me!  You'll be able to pick me out of the crowd easily--I'm the one with the hot pink hair.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you swirled the colors on the planets and added the puffy clouds on top. It really adds realism!

    Beautiful sparkly star with a curling light beam too!

    ReplyDelete